    Thanks a lot for your kind information,
    Monica DSouza,
    Germany

    Monica, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Monica

    Vcc Ground Guest

    India is very big, being specific about the place/city will fetch the
    information you need.

    VG

    Vcc Ground, Mar 8, 2006

  3. Monica

    Monica Guest

    Hi ,

    Thanks a lot.
    It doesnt matter where in India. preferebly in southern India. I also
    have nothing against joining in north India.

    Monica, Mar 8, 2006
  5. Monica

    Vcc Ground Guest

    I think there isn't anyone who gives eCos/RTEMS courses atleast here in
    Hyderabad (pSos, VxWorks are available). Not sure of Bangalore and the
    north.

    Good luck,
    VG

    Vcc Ground, Mar 8, 2006