    windows xp. I like to have some input from you on this board.

    Thanks

    May the force be with you!

    Billy, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Billy

    PJx Guest

    Thats a fine motherboard although are you sure you want to go with an
    athlon 64? That's added expense that will not likely be used because
    their software won't support the features the processor offers.

    I'd stick with an athlon xp board.

    Pj

    PJx, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Billy

    Billy Guest

    What board should i get?

    Billy

    Billy, Jul 30, 2004
  4. Billy

    PJx Guest

    I've watched dozens of motherboard combos being sold at Fry's and
    asked about the return rate. The salesman told me about 10% come back
    and they find about half of those run perfectly.

    My point is that I'd find it difficult to choose anything for a
    church other than whats on sale at Fry's or your favorite online
    store. Fry's has dirt cheap ECS combos that include the 8KTA3 ver 8.0
    , K7S5A Pro ver 5.0 and the L7S7A.

    Take the money you save by not going with the 64 and buy a good ups
    and external backup system.

    Pj

    PJx, Jul 30, 2004