    *sigh*

    Thanks in advance

    Joe

    Joe, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Joe

    rstlne Guest

    Hey,
    yea it's possible.. But you really have to look at them carefully to know
    what bios is better, some mfgr's will release 2 different bios's.. I would
    only switch from one to the other If I had a great reason to do it, Also be
    aware that each mfgr migh thave different recovery options and different
    writing programs

    rstlne, Oct 6, 2003