ECS KN1 Extreme - Only hearing sound from 2 Speakers (I have 4 speakers and a sub)

Discussion in 'ECS' started by Guest, Apr 12, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2009
    Messages:
    5
    I have an ECS KN1 Extreme and I downloaded the NVIDIA Sound Card
    Drivers/Software - which installed fine.

    I have Logitech Z560 4.1 Computer Speakers (has 4 speakers and a
    subwoofer). It has a green connector and a black connector for sound.

    I plugged in the green connector into the green connector on the
    motherboard and the black connector into the blue connector on the
    motherboard. In the NVIDIA Mixer Program, I set the number of speakers
    to 4 and change the blue connector from line in to Rear Speaker Out.

    I can hear sound from the 2 rear speakers fine, but I do not hear any
    sound from my 2 front speakers nor my subwoofer.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Guest, Apr 12, 2005