    the fan connected to the right pin. So does anyone have an idea?

    Thanks,

    Brian

    Brian, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Brian

    Kent_Diego Guest

    I have a KT600-A and the fan speed sensor works fine. On my son's KT600-A,
    the CPU fan died and the motherboard refused to start. ECS issued new BIOS
    that removed that "feature", which you must have, as your computer will
    start up.

    Try plugging in other 3 wire fan into CPU Fan socket to trouble shoot.

    -Kent

    Kent_Diego, Mar 1, 2005