    the problem is the same. Is it better I unistall Edius and install it
    again or is better to replace the new driver with the older one?
    Thanks for your suggestions.

    ulixi, Dec 18, 2012

  2. ulixi

    Paul Guest

    Look for an option in the Device Manager entry for the
    video card, that says "roll back driver". That will return
    you to the working driver.

    "Roll Back Driver" is the third button down.

    http://i.technet.microsoft.com/dynimg/IC98120.gif

    Roll back, works for one level only. If you had an old driver,
    then installed 310.70, you can return to the old driver, but
    cannot go back any further in time to an even older driver.
    This feature is not "infinite undo" or anything.

    System Restore is another option, but you have to be
    careful with that, especially if you haven't configured it
    properly.

    And doing backups on C:, is yet another way to clean up
    a mess. You can restore from the last good backup you did,
    where everything was working nicely.

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 18, 2012