EDK- - - XMD: Can't establish connection with Stub

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Viral Parikh, Jul 17, 2003.

  1. Viral Parikh

    Viral Parikh Guest

    Hi all,

    I am using GDB to debug my design.

    First I generated XMDSTUB and dumped bit file on FPGA. Then I started
    XMD engine to establish connection with Stub on FPGA through
    UARTlite(command used is: mbconnect stub –comm serial –port com1 –baud
    9600).I followd same procedure given in "EDK microblaze tutorial".

    But, XMD is unable to establish the connection and show following.
    ERROR: Unable to sync with stub on the board using the UART Closing
    serial port.

    My Board is XSV-800 from xess company and using serial port to connect
    with stub on board.

    I am really stuck in my work. Please help me to get rid of this
    problem.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Viral Parikh.

    Viral Parikh, Jul 17, 2003