    C partition volume because the EFI partition is blocking it....how do
    i move or delete this EFI partition...i tried in diskpart but cant see
    the EFI partition.......thanks for any help.....

    agodin10, Jul 29, 2011

  2. agodin10

    BillW50 Guest

    The EFI partition is managed by the OS. You shouldn't be messing around
    with it. And if you do manage to delete it, the OS will just put it back
    again anyway.

    BillW50, Jul 29, 2011

  3. So is C:, isn't it? :) anyway, he won't be booted from the
    same drive he's repartitioning. That'd be silly. He's going to boot
    a cd and run fdisk or whatever from there.
    Well, I don't think any 32 bit windows uses it for anything. There's
    no actual requirement that it be the first partition. I'm pretty sure that
    as long as the type and guid don't change anything actually using it to boot
    should still work, not entirely sure about that though...

    the wharf rat, Jul 30, 2011