    Can anyone advice me a good place in the net to buy such products?

    Thank you in advance

    Wlad

    Wlad, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Wlad

    Ville Voipio Guest

    A few alternatives:

    - Farnell (http://www.farnell.com/), even though I am not sure if
    they sell to private people.

    - Digi-Key (http://www.digi-key.com/) has just started their business
    in Germany. So, try and find the German Digi-Key site, and you can
    buy things with a credit card. They have also a UK site, but the
    pound prices are (or at least were) much higher than the euro prices.
    Very many items and rather resonable prices.

    - Chip manufacturer wab pages. Some manufacturers (e.g. Maxim) send
    free samples. Some manufacturers (e.g. Linear Technology) have a
    good online store: just click a few times and give your credit card
    number, and the components are on your desk within a few days.
    The price may be even lower (and delivery quicker) than through
    the official distributors.

    Some manufacturers are more difficult than others. The Asian companies
    seem to aim at large customers, whereas most American manufacturers
    will sell you one piece, if you want.

    HTH,

    - Ville

    Ville Voipio, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Wlad

    steve Guest

    Dear Wlad,

    You could try http://www.futurlec.com. I've used their service twice: they
    are pretty good. I'm not sure they have what you want, but you can allways
    try!

    Good luck, Steve

    steve, Mar 4, 2004