    Any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

    Thanks.

    MacNewb!!!

    MacNewb, Jan 14, 2007

  2. MacNewb

    MacNewb Guest

    I have tried attachments on both rogers webbased email as well as our
    own squirrelmail webmail.

    I am using Safari web browser.

    MacNewb aka Reg.

    MacNewb, Jan 14, 2007

  3. MacNewb

    MacNewb Guest

    Well...like the name implies... MacNewb!!!!

    I have solved my problem. Turns out it was an issue with the Safari
    browser. I have installed Firefox and things are running just
    tickety-boo now. Much nicer than Safari for this user.

    MacNewb aka Reg.

    MacNewb, Jan 18, 2007