    When I want to send a LOT of BCC's, I go to the address book, select the
    addresses I want and BINGO! NO BCC selection. Just "to" and "CC".

    Anyone know how I can get the BCC selection to show up?

    Stephen Blakley, Jan 18, 2007

  2. Stephen Blakley

    Thystle Guest

    news://news.mozilla.org/mozilla.support.thunderbird is the Mozilla
    Thunderbird group, this is the AMD Thunderbird group.

    But anyway... my Mozilla Mail must be pretty similar to what you're using.
    My Compose window has an Options button on the menu bar, and the first
    option listed is Select Addresses. To, CC, and BCC buttons are all there in
    the Select Addresses window.

    I don't see any way to reach the Select Addresses window directly from the
    Address Book, Options isn't on the menu bar, so starting from the Address
    Book looks like a waste of time.

    Thystle, Jan 18, 2007

  3. Thanks, I found it. If I click on the "NAME" after I select the
    addresses I want, I can add all as a BCC. I appreciate your help!

    Stephen Blakley, Jan 19, 2007