Embedded Linux Device Driver + Kernel Developer/ Contract/ Austin TX

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by TOM, Jul 20, 2011.

  1. TOM

    TOM Guest

    Tom Gugger
    Independent Recruiter

    On-Site work
    US Citizen or Greencard

    This is an excellent long term contract, if not for you feel free to
    pass
    it on .

    Embedded Linux Device Driver + Kernel Developer
    Contract—Austin, TX

    My client is a progressive company in the electronics business
    who has global impact. They have a need to fill a long term
    contract ASAP. Do not bother sending your resume if your start
    date is four weeks in the future. The client is located in Austin, TX.
    Working conditions are said to be excellent.

    Need: An embedded Linux Device Driver and Kernel
    developer. One must have solid kernel development
    experience.

    If interested and qualified email resume that clearly reflects your
    device driver and kernel experience to .

    TOM, Jul 20, 2011