Embedded Product::RTOS,SBC,DAQ's,Compilers

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Neo, Apr 22, 2009.

  1. Neo

    Neo Guest

    Greetings From ESDS !!!

    Hereby we take an opportunity to introduce ourselves as total
    solutions provider for embedded systems developers in India since
    1994!.

    Our solutions include , Product Distribution and Consulting Services.

    We distribute and support embedded tools - RTOS - VxWorks, Linux,
    Emulators, Evaluation Boards, Compilers, Debuggers,SBC's,DAQ Cards
    etc.

    We are authorized to sell, support and maintain products from
    following companies.
    Wind River (www.windriver.com)
    Cosmic (www.cosmic-software.com)
    Freescale (www.freescale.com)
    HiTex (www.hitex.com)
    Tessy (www.razorcat.com)
    Ampro (www.ampro.com)
    pls Development Tools (www.pls-mc.com)
    AMPRO-ADLINK (www.adlinktech.com)

    Our consulting Services includes - Device driver and BSP development,
    Board Bring-up, and Embedded Application development.

    Incase if you have any sort of requirements/informations on AMPRO-
    ADLINK or any of our embedded products in future,
    please feel free to contact us.

    We will be happy to serve you

    Neo, Apr 22, 2009