    get previous editions as far back as possible...

    Cheers,
    Richard.

    Richard Phillips, Jul 27, 2006

  2. Richard Phillips

    Rich Webb Guest

    They have offered CD-ROM copies of the magazine archive in the past.
    I believe the last was dated 2004 and would expect another issue
    sometime this year. Don't see anything about it on the website, though.

    Fun to be able to browse all of Jack Crenshaw's columns and his Quest
    for The Ultimate Function. ;-)

    Rich Webb, Jul 28, 2006

  3. Do they offer them through the magazine itself?

    R.

    Richard Phillips, Jul 28, 2006
  4. I have a 1988-1999 edition. Maybe I should put it up on ebay?

    Scott

    Not Really Me, Jul 28, 2006
  5. Richard Phillips

    Rich Webb Guest

    I seem to recall that, when they were available, there were spot adverts
    in the paper magazine as well as on the web site.

    Rich Webb, Jul 29, 2006