  1. ssindhe

    ssindhe Guest

    please!!! give me the definition of embedded web browser

    ssindhe, Apr 17, 2006

  2. ssindhe

    fox Guest

    the browser is the only software in the device

    fox, Apr 17, 2006

  3. ssindhe

    fox, Apr 17, 2006
  4. ssindhe

    Chris Hills Guest

    A browser that works on an embedded system?

    Homework?

    Chris Hills, Apr 17, 2006
  5. ssindhe

    larwe Guest

    An optical device that allows the user to inspect cobwebs at the foot
    of his bed without raising his head from the pillow. You can make your
    own from a surplus tank periscope and a pair of binoculars.

    larwe, Apr 17, 2006
  6. ssindhe

    CBFalconer Guest

    Spider looking for flies stuck to its web. :)

    CBFalconer, Apr 17, 2006
  7. ssindhe

    Chris Hills Guest

    When using a tank periscope remember to remove the gun or you will blow
    your foot off..

    Chris Hills, Apr 17, 2006