    January. I still can not configure a 4600 today that matches the prices I
    configured in August of 2003. I guess the joke is on me.

    Robert

    Robert, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Robert

    DanR Guest

    ....business must be doing well....

    Dan

    DanR, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Robert

    SwashBuckle Guest

    yes I waited to order my M60 until today and only got a few quid off. Still
    thats life.

    clanger

    SwashBuckle, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Business must be good. I noticed a rush on outet store computers .

    Carolyn Taliaferro, Jan 27, 2004
  5. Robert

    joe_tide Guest

    Keep looking. They usually make the change on Thursday mornings. That will
    still give you a day and a half to place your order.

    Too early to panic yet. Panic on Thursday afternoon if they don't drop a
    little. <g>

    joe_tide, Jan 28, 2004
  6. "Carolyn Taliaferro"
    Indeed. I've been shopping Dimension 4600 refurbs for a couple of weeks and the
    inventory level just took a giant hit. According to what I can see today they
    have only sixty 4600's (with ALL as the search criteria for every selection)
    whereas just two days ago they had over 300 in stock and had been running about
    300-400 for the last few weeks.

    Hmmm.....I wonder if there will be a killer deal on "new" Dell's running
    through Saturday.

    Alan S. Wales, Jan 28, 2004
  7. Robert

    Tom Almy Guest

    Prices on Dim 8300s on Small Business look particularly good, however
    for some reason the 15% off coupon won't "stack" with the $200 off on
    the site (it usually does!). If it did, you could pick up an 8200 with
    3.2 GHz processor, 512MB RAM, 120GB SATA HD, and a few sundries for
    under $1000. That looks pretty good to me!

    Also, there may be a price decrease next week if they decide to have new
    model numbers when the new Intel chips come out Feb 2.

    Tom Almy, Jan 28, 2004
  8. Robert

    Sequoia Guest

    Sometimes the salesmen on the phone will allow you to use two coupons, to
    make a sale.
    Nan

    Sequoia, Jan 28, 2004
  9. Robert

    joe_tide Guest

    Yeah, I noticed that yesterday Tom. I was pricing an 8300 for a guy at work
    and the Small Business side was (if I remember correctly) $2-300 cheaper for
    the same configuration.

    I told him to "jump on it".

    joe_tide, Jan 28, 2004