Enhanced Graphics Driver for Wacom Penabled Tablet PCs

Discussion in 'Tablet PC' started by Linda A. Epstein ~ MS MVP, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Enhanced Graphics Driver for Wacom Penabled Tablet PCs
    wacom.com

    http://www.wacom.com/tabletpc/driver.cfm

    Expand the capabilities of your Tablet PC with the enhanced graphics driver
    for Penabled Tablet PCs! Installing this driver will ensure that the same
    advanced pressure-sensitive features enjoyed by Wacom pen tablet users will
    also be fully supported on your Tablet PC.

    This driver is not required in order to use the Inking capability of a
    Tablet PC. Its purpose is to support pressure-sensitivity in pre-Tablet PC
    graphics applications and to provide additional side-switch functionality.

    This driver should only be installed on a Penabled Tablet PC running
    Microsoft Windows XP - Tablet PC Edition. It is a significant update that
    supports most current Penabled Tablet PCs including HP TC1100 and Acer C300
    TabletPCs. This driver also supports use of a Wacom tablet or Cintiq.

    Linda A. Epstein
    Microsoft MVP Tablet PC
    Editor/Publisher: www.TabletPc2.com

    Linda A. Epstein ~ MS MVP, Feb 9, 2004

  2. KNOWN ISSUES AND WORKAROUNDS
    If this driver is installed on a Fujitsu Tablet PC the upper side switch
    will no longer be supported.

    Linda

    Linda A. Epstein ~ MS MVP, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Amazing. We went a year without an update, now we get a couple
    updates in a couple months. :) I like it when companies keep working
    on things. :)

    John

    JDTHREE [MVP], Feb 9, 2004
  4. Linda  A. Epstein ~ MS MVP

    gus Guest

    I try it but the quality of the ink is degraded on the
    input panel and other ink applications like Journal and
    One Note

    gus, Feb 10, 2004
  5. Linda  A. Epstein ~ MS MVP

    Chris H. Guest

    Chris H., Feb 10, 2004
  6. Linda  A. Epstein ~ MS MVP

    Guest Guest

    Seems to work for me on my T3010D.

    Guest, Feb 10, 2004
  7. Linda  A. Epstein ~ MS MVP

    HAJensen Guest

    On my Acer TM 111CTi the graphics in general got so slow that I had to
    uninstall the driver...

    Henrik

    HAJensen, Feb 12, 2004