    all my emails (My name and spam) now go to the "Spam" folder, what have I
    done wrong.

    John

    John Vincent, Sep 20, 2003

  2. The problem is that if there is more than one recipient then the other
    recipient will match your criteria. You could only do it if there is
    only one recipient. You should also just use "Any Recipient" as it
    includes the "To" and "Cc".

    You will also have a problem if one of your friends Bcc's you. As you
    won't be a recipient.

    Entourage's junk mail filter will do all this. All SPAM will then be
    identified by the category "Junk".

    Matthew Smith, Sep 21, 2003

  3. Do you have them set as "any criteria are met" or "all criteria are
    met"? For something like this, I would change the "does not contain" to
    "contains" and change the criteria to "unless any criteria are met", so
    that all messages go to the Spam filter _unless_ the recipient contains
    your email address.

    Kevin Michael Vail, Sep 21, 2003