    Thanks in advance

    Regards, Mark

    www.derbyshire-butterflies.co.uk

    Mark N, Oct 26, 2003

  2. Mark N

    Ed Wright Guest

    Sure can. I am running 2 Seagate 80gb 7200.7's on the SATA channel and 2
    Seagate 80gb ATA 100's on the Highpoint.
    Hope this helps ya.

    Ed Wright, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Mark N

    Mark N Guest

    awesome, thanks matey, just what i wanted to hear

    The board is on order. Can't wait to get my hands on it ;-)

    Regards, Mark

    Mark N, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Minor point of order: Would not you want this information inhand, and
    verified, before you made the purchase? :)

    Derek Wildstar, Oct 26, 2003
  5. Mark N

    Ed Wright Guest

    Hope you enjoy it. I'm running my 2500+ @2300mhz on 200fsb. And the SATA
    Raid just blazes! Wonder how much faster it would be with a couple WD
    Raptors?

    Ed Wright, Oct 26, 2003
  6. Mark N

    Mark N Guest

    I kinda thought that it would support 2 raid arrays looking at the specs but
    wasn't 100% sure. If it didn't then it would not really matter because i
    already have an adaptec raid controller PCI card that i could use. The board
    is still out of stock at the shop so i could still change it for another
    should the feedback i receive about it here not be positive.

    The board has gotten some mixed reviews but most are good. The only major
    flaw really was the positioning of the AGP socket relative to the memory
    slots, and perhaps some other minor flaws.

    All in all, for the price (£58 here in the UK) it seems to be a very well
    featured board - the sooner the delivery van comes the better. Just wish the
    PCB was not bottle green :-(

    Cheers, Mark

    Mark N, Oct 27, 2003
  7. Mark N

    Chris Porter Guest

    Where in the uk did you find it @ that price

    Chris Porter, Nov 7, 2003
  8. Mark N

    Arno Wagner Guest

    One is the BIOS it comes with. In my 3 test installations it lost
    settings constantly. Update to current BIOS to fix that before doing
    any settings in the BIOS itself....

    I have not noted any problem with the RAM module positioning.
    With a pretty standard size card (ATI Radeon 9000) there is about
    1 centimetre space left. Might be that with those overpriced and
    grotesque monster graphics cards you can buy today that is not
    enough. Still, it would only mean that you would have to install
    the RAM first. Not a problem IMO.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Nov 8, 2003
  9. Mark N

    Mark N Guest

    www.Komplett.co.uk

    Mark N, Nov 8, 2003
  10. Mark N

    Mark N Guest

    I agree, i have a radeon 9800 pro 128Mb card and that covers the first ram
    slot (i got the board now - excellent). But as you say, just install the ram
    before the card and there is no problem.

    Mark

    Mark N, Nov 8, 2003