    Does anyone have a valid download link to the user manual? I bought a
    new case and a buddy gave me this board with the Sempron 3300. I need
    the pinout diagrams to attach the case and usb headers. Thanks

    Pdog89gt, Oct 14, 2007

  2. Pdog89gt

    Lee M. Guest

    I would try a google search for the motherboard. The Epox site seems to
    work sometimes but not other times. I don't think there's any support any
    more. I got into the USA site but it wouldn't download the user guide for
    the non-pro version.

    An Epox CPU support chart I have dated Dec 2006 shows 2800+ as the highest
    speed for Sempron support for this chipset (or any other chipset).

    http://www.epox.com/USA/index.asp

    Lee M., Oct 14, 2007