    it is reading it as a 1800mhz. Think there is somewhere in the bios it can
    be changed. NOt sure what to do though. Can anyone help me.
    Thanks in advance.

    Marge, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Marge

    DaveL Guest

    1800 mhz is correct for the 2200+. If you want to over-clock it, go into
    cmos, into the Advanced chipset options, and increase the fsb. I actually
    don't suggest you do because you should have knowledge of this before
    screwing around with those settings.

    DaveL

    DaveL, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Marge

    Marge Guest

    Thanks Dave, I do not want to overclock, just wanted to make sure it was
    posting correct. Thanks for taking the time to reply

    Marge, Dec 30, 2004