    replacement card for this MB running @ x4? as the Epox MB supports x4.

    Any suggestions?

    TIA

    Simon, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Simon

    Nitza666 Guest

    It depends from the CPU you have ,you can run any AGP 8x board ti will only
    run at 4x but you are not going to see any difference between 8x and 4x.You
    could try a Geforce FX5600.

    Nitza666, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Simon

    Todd Guest

    Most sites are raving over the ATi Radeon 9600 series cards. Excellent performance for
    less than $200.

    Todd, Nov 30, 2003
  4. Simon

    John Guest

    I have a mid range dual display Matrox card. Flawless behaviour running 4x
    under Windows ME and XP.
    John

    John, Dec 1, 2003
  5. Simon

    Screamer Guest

    I've used a couple of different ATI Radeon cards with no problems.

    Screamer, Dec 1, 2003