    specced.

    Any advice is welcome

    Rob

    Rob Latus, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Rob Latus

    Zdram Guest

    Well Rob, I've had some trouble with this board, and have had no assistance
    from this newsgroup or the ViaArena forum. My advice is, stick to the big
    names (Abit/MSI), and the possible problems get solved very quickly. Shame
    though, it's dirt cheap.

    Zdram, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Rob Latus

    Guest Guest

    The 'big guys' get their problems solved because there are so many vocal
    users with problems! Those of us loyal to EPoX over the years understand it
    may take more time to solve a specific problem; its the price you pay for a
    superior product overall. There are very few EPoX user's who regularily
    monitor this group. This is becuase they are too busy enjoying the benefits
    of a superior product free from defects. The ASUS/Abit/MSI/etc users on
    the other hand spend a lot of their time chasing down 'solutions' for their
    'superior' products. Catch-22.

    Guest, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Rob Latus

    Old Hippy Guest

    I agree 100%.
    I've installed 30 Epox boards 1 was doa the rest worked fine unless a power
    supply upgrade was needed.
    Have only hade software problems with thoes boards in last 3 years.
    Epox makes a damm fine board as far as im concerned.
    Old Hippy

    Old Hippy, Feb 10, 2004