    I have the XP2500 cpu, can anyone tell me what the best bios settings are?
    Thank in advance,
    Lee.

    Lee, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Lee

    Neil Guest

    The mem you have plays nice on intel boards but have found it doesn't do
    very well on amd boards, try lowerinig you ram setting in expert to 8332
    settings and run it in sync, That got me to 190-195 fsb area. This was on
    an epox 8rd3a+ and also an abit nf7s-v2 both n-force2 boards.The little
    suckers will run 250 fsb on intel 865-875 chipset based boards with a
    little added voltage, but seem to be very picky on amd nf2 chipset
    boards.OCZ, Corsair, Mushkin, HyperX Kingston ram would be my choices on a
    amd board.

    Neil

    Neil, Dec 28, 2003