    maybe 3.2 or above. How is the above EP-4PCA3 for stability?
    I am also considering an Athlon 64 , anyone care to comment?
    Patrick

    Patrick, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Patrick

    rhogue Guest

    Hi,

    I recently purchased a 4pca3+ and a 4pda2+.

    I ended up keeping the 4pda2+. The 4pca3+ seemed to undervolt the cpu by .5
    volts and for whatever reason reported much higher cpu temps than I had seen
    with the same processor in two other boards (approx 12 celsius higher). My
    sample may have been defective somehow.

    They are both good boards, however the 4pda2+ includes onboard firewire
    (something I need for performing backups) and also has a somewhat better
    layout, imho.

    rhogue, Feb 2, 2004