    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

    Timeout expired

    /Default.asp, line 15

    Lee M., May 28, 2007

  2. Lee M.

    David Lee Guest

    I think that's some sort of server error; I get the same thing on their
    USA website; the global site seems OK. BUT...........

    I came across this last week:

    http://techreport.com/onearticle.x/12539

    a report about EPOX shutting down. I was unable to verify this
    anywhere else.

    Dave

    David Lee, May 29, 2007

  3. Lee M.

    dave Guest

    It means their database went belly up.

    DaveL

    dave, May 29, 2007
  4. Lee M.

    Lee M. Guest

    It's back up to date but every mobo I'm interested in (socket A with nForce2
    or KT600 or later chipset) is out of stock. Based on this report I doubt
    I'll be getting an Epox refurb.

    Lee M., May 29, 2007
  5. Lee M.

    Mattrixx Guest