  1. Stacey

    Matt Guest

    No.

    Matt, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Stacey

    Stacey Guest

    Stacey, Jul 10, 2004

  3. [Followups trimmed]
    FWIW, I picked up a BJC-4300 for $15 at a local used-PC-stuff place, and he
    had about a dozen more in there. All of them had clogged heads, but a new
    cartridge ($35 with black and color tanks included) fixed that, and a new
    black tank (BCI-21) can be had at WalMart for less than $8. There's also a
    black-only tank for those who don't care about color, which lasts a lot
    longer...according to http://www.inksell.com/bpi421bk.html it can be had
    for under $5.

    Joe Bramblett, KD5NRH, Jul 11, 2004