    What does this mean, it just started popping up. It seems I have little
    weird things happen since I down loaded Norton Anti Virus 2006. Does it
    have something to do with that? Thanks for your help. dianne

    dianneh, Feb 12, 2006

  2. dianneh

    PC Medic Guest

    Possibly, but you do not indicate what operating system you have, what
    application you are using or what you are attempting when the error occurs
    (though based on what you did provide I will assume you are attempting to
    print something).

    PC Medic, Feb 12, 2006

  3. dianneh

    S.Lewis Guest

    Need more info. about what you're doing when the error is displayed. And was
    it displayed prior to Norton......?

    Meantime:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324757

    Stew