  1. ntrostel

    ntrostel Guest

    How to set Internet Explorer Home Address

    ntrostel, Dec 6, 2003

  2. ntrostel

    terri Guest

    Open IE / Tools / Internet Options / General Tab / Home Page section. You
    can set it there. If you can't, or if it keeps reverting to something you
    haven't set, then you may be the victim of a home page hijacking. You can
    get more info here, as well as links to free spyware removal and hijack
    help - http://spywareinfo.com

    terri, Dec 6, 2003