    internationally. I would prefer an OEM version to reduce packaging.

    gtoomey
    www.ausinvestor.com Australian Investor Forum

    Gregory Toomey, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Gregory Toomey

    Jake Smith Guest

    They only come in OEM i beleive :)

    Jake Smith, Jun 27, 2004

  3. Shows you how many we get to see in Australia :-<

    gtoomey

    Gregory Toomey, Jun 27, 2004
  4. Gregory Toomey

    BigBadger Guest

    I've got one here that I've just purchased from
    http://www.cpucitystore.co.uk/catalog/ It's new but surplus to my
    requirements so if you wanted it its yours for the original purchase price.
    I'll cover the basic shipping cost.

    It's stepping IQYHA week 0405

    let me know: replace NOSPAM with btinternet .

    BigBadger, Jun 27, 2004
  5. Gregory Toomey

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Same thing here in NZ, I can't find a mobile Athlon listed on any one of
    about 20 sites of PC parts etailers.

    Damn annoying.

    ~misfit~, Jun 28, 2004
  6. Gregory Toomey

    nightic Guest

    http://www.excaliberpc.com/default.php?cPath=178_186&sort=1a&&page=2

    Currently have 45W 2400, 2500, 2600 Mobile XPs as well as the rarer 35W 2400
    version.

    Prices are actually pretty good on these and they don't charge rip-off
    shipping fees either.

    They do have a couple of conditions (see below link) regarding international
    orders (well, UK, AUS & NZ anyway) though, the main one being an order limit
    of $250 (excluding shipping) and no more than one order per 30 days.
    Payment must also be via a Verified PayPal account.

    http://www.excaliberpc.com/globals2.php

    HTH

    nightic, Jun 29, 2004
  7. Gregory Toomey

    nightic Guest

    Forgot to mention that they also list steppings on the CPUs they have in
    stock which is pretty useful.

    PS - I have no link with the above store beyond being a satisfied
    international customer of theirs.

    nightic, Jun 29, 2004