Ethernet Port on Asus - Please Help

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Rish, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Rish

Rish

Hello,

Asus P3n32 -SLI Premium
    Windows XP - 32 bit

I have a Asus P3n32 -SLI Premium motherboard, it has 2 onboard Ethernet ports which are inscribed with FOXCONN. Now i have tried for the past 2 days to get the correct drivers for the system to get the Ethernets to work. So i can go on-line.

I have cried and screamed, punched and kicked but I still cant get anywhere. I'm not sure if there is a certain BIOS feature I am missing, a driver I am not using or if I am just not configuring the connection correctly within XP itself.

All I can tell you is I cannot find any relevant information on a Ethernet controller within my device manager, the Ethernet port does light up when I plug in a Ethernet cable.

I would really appreciate any help you have to getting this set up and functioning correctly, I will be online constantly while this problem looks to get resolved so feel free to help me out when you can.

Thank you

Rish

Rish, Jul 12, 2010
Ask a Question