Ethernet Port on Asus - Please Help

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Rish, Jul 12, 2010.

  1. Rish

    Rish

    Hello,

    Asus P3n32 -SLI Premium
    Windows XP - 32 bit

    I have a Asus P3n32 -SLI Premium motherboard, it has 2 onboard Ethernet ports which are inscribed with FOXCONN. Now i have tried for the past 2 days to get the correct drivers for the system to get the Ethernets to work. So i can go on-line.

    I have cried and screamed, punched and kicked but I still cant get anywhere. I'm not sure if there is a certain BIOS feature I am missing, a driver I am not using or if I am just not configuring the connection correctly within XP itself.

    All I can tell you is I cannot find any relevant information on a Ethernet controller within my device manager, the Ethernet port does light up when I plug in a Ethernet cable.

    I would really appreciate any help you have to getting this set up and functioning correctly, I will be online constantly while this problem looks to get resolved so feel free to help me out when you can.

    Thank you

    Rish

    Rish, Jul 12, 2010