    Do I need to install Launch Manager? What is launch manager?

    Any help appreciated.

    Cheers, Alesupper

    alesupper, Feb 27, 2008

  2. alesupper

    A Nother Guest

    Nothing you want.

    A Nother, Feb 27, 2008

  3. alesupper

    Bob Fay Guest

    I ran a search on my 3100 Aspire and I have 3 drivers and 17 other files
    some seem related. When I check the system for "keyboard" I get
    "Standard 101/102 Keyboard or MS PS/2 Keyboard"
    The driver is "Acer 12/8/2004 1.2.0.1208"

    I have the Euro Symbol in the same place as yours.

    Bob

    Bob Fay, Feb 28, 2008
  4. Am 27.02.2008 10:48 schrieb :
    Yes, LaunchManager is the app to control those (plus the Fn) keys.
    Download the correct one for your notebook!

    Martin

    Martin Joachim, Mar 13, 2008