EVERY Chord and Scale for guitar- LITERALLY!!

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Music Rises Above222, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. This is it. This is what every guitar player needs to know. This is
    absolutely every chord and scale for guitar, all in easy to download
    and print document, or a 37 page spiral-bound book. (which lays flat
    for easy practicing) What used to be scattered across mulitple books
    and expensive lessons is now in one well organized ebook. Its the
    ultimate reference guide, and you don't even need to read music.

    For about the price of a cup of coffee, you'll learn:

    -EVERY CHORD (in every position)

    -EVERY SCALE, including the jazz and blues scales

    -ALL THE MODES

    -LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO SOLO AND PLAY CHORDS WITHOUT
    READING MUSIC!!

    A free sample is available at:

    <http://webpages.charter.net/everychordandscale/>

    <http://webpages.charter.net/everychordandscale/>