EVGA 7950 GX2 is SLi but can't use it. Vista 64

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Uncopyrightable, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. Hi all, done a quick search in the group but not much luck.

    Problem:

    Control Panel asks if i want to enable Multi GPU mode (recommended) but
    when I do enable it it wants a restart, i do.

    the card then no longer displays ANY signal.

    Windows boots (sound drivers make sound) but no picture, i have tried
    both DVI outputs and nothing.
    Tried everything inc installing another card, the other card (7600)
    works, i un-install all drivers then swap back over all works unless i
    try to enable dual GPU support (which is recommends!!!!)

    help please

    I cant be arsed to keep plugging and unplugging cards, but when the 7950
    does not display anything i have no option but to swap. arhhhhhh.

    UN

    Uncopyrightable, Jun 12, 2007