    Has anyone here overclocked their 7950 evga 512 mg card and if so what
    settings were you able to attain.
    thanks

    Dennis Croll, Jan 6, 2007

  2. Dennis Croll

    Mr.E Solved! Guest

    618/750 3DMARK 2006, 100% stable (90c Peak)

    600/750 General Usage 100% stable (72F idle in a 74F environment)

    588/740 Oblivion, 100% stable (95c full load)

    575/730 Stock 100% stable (72F Idle)

    All results with an SLI certified PSU, Nforce4 board, Analog VGA Out,
    passively cooled. High temps on die yes, but not an issue for operation
    or case temps.

    Oblivion and Audigy 2 ZS combinations limit OC results, sounds will loop
    and hang during initial level loads as core speed passes an otherwise
    operational threshold.

    Mr.E Solved!, Jan 7, 2007