eVGA ( and others) announce 7300GS

Discussion in 'ATI' started by John Lewis, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. John Lewis

    John Lewis Guest

    * PCIe only
    * 4 pixel-pipelines

    From eVGA:-

    * eVGA 7300GS
    * GPU clock 550MHz, Memory: DDR2
    * 4 models --- 256Meg, Memory Bandwidth 5.2 GB/sec
    256-P2-N436-LX List price:- $129.99

    256Meg, Memory Bandwidth 6.4GB/sec
    256-P2-N437-LX List price:- $139.99

    128Meg Memory Bandwidth 5.2GB/sec
    128-P2-N431-LX List Price:- $99.99

    128Meg Memory Bandwidth 6.4GB/sec
    128-P2-N432-LX List Price:- $109.99

    Available only for pre-order at present.

    See:- http://www.evga.com/articles/public.asp?AID=274

    Seems as if nVidia wants to poke ATi hard in the eye at the low end
    too. Looks as if at least the 128Meg versions will competitively
    retail at well below $100. With the HDTV support, a great fit for
    discrete-graphics media-PCs

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Jan 19, 2006