    (identically configured) 8300 to another that would require a reload of
    drivers?

    Or should I just bite the bullet and reconfigure my new 8300 from scratch?

    Thomas G. Marshall, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Thomas G. Marshall

    S.Lewis Guest

    Thomas,

    If it's mine, I'm going for the entire tower replacement configured
    identically. Then I'd just move over the hard disk. I don't believe there
    will be any differences, but if there are, I'm betting so subtle as to not
    be noticed by XP, or that XP will handle them easily.

    No worries. Post back and good luck.

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Apr 13, 2004