Exciting openings for Standard Cell libraries/Memory designer in a fortune 50 organisation

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Nitin Gupta, Aug 6, 2007.

  1. Nitin Gupta

    Nitin Gupta Guest

    Hi All,

    This is Nitin Gupta from Itprogress. We are a Noida based executive
    search firm specializing in targetted search of professionals.

    We are looking for Sr.Engineers/Managers- Standard Cell Libraries for
    one of our client. The client is a fortune 50 organisation. The
    position is based in Bangalore. The essential skill requirements are:

    · The candidate should be experienced in designing contemporary
    technologies-90nm, 65nm, 45nm and below.
    · The candidate should have good understanding and appreciation of
    design issues, particularly in designing "low power, high speed and
    high performance Standard cell libraries/memories/ IOs"
    · The candidate should be a minimum of 7+ yrs of relevant experiance.

    Qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech / Ph.D in Electronics / VLSI design
    from reputed university

    Interested candidates can forward their updated resume to
    .

    Please feel free to forward this message to any of your friends who
    might be interested.

    Thanks,
    Nitin Gupta
    +91-98110 51395