Exciting Symposium for engineering students to shape their career

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by events india, Nov 24, 2010.

  1. events india

    events india Guest

    Dear Student,

    As you know, once you complete engineering and are looking to enter
    the IT industry, you have various options in front of you that range
    from data management, networking, computer hardware engineering,
    database and software design, systems administration etc. How do you
    take the right path?

    Which Job should they you opt for -Services, Product, Tech Support,
    startup? You have to be aware of any emerging technology, trends and
    have your finger on the pulse of things. What are the emerging
    technology trends that matter to your career? Which jobs have a
    future, which will evaporate under the onrush of technology? Five
    years down the lane, who can fuel your career trajectory and keep you
    challenged, engaged, and consistently rewarded?

    To get answers to all these questions, do not miss an exciting
    Symposium on Career Paths.

    Come and learn from senior managers of global corporations, Indian IT
    companies and technology experts, who will share their experiences and
    guide you on how to utilize your talent in the right way and evaluate
    yourself.

    DATE: November 27, 2010 (Saturday)
    TIME: 9 AM to 5 PM
    VENUE: Nimhans Convention Centre, Bangalore.

    REGISTER FOR FREE NOW at http://tiny.cc/jobsymposium
    We have LIMITED SEATS. Hence register SOON.

    This is a great learning and networking platform for your future!
    Learn how to utilize your talent in the right way and evaluate
    yourself as you embark on your career journey.

    Thanks
    SiliconIndia Team

    events india, Nov 24, 2010