    XP Tablet edition packs have that Microsoft allows people to download for
    free?

    Thank you

    David, Feb 20, 2007

  2. David

    MiniMage Guest

    Vista has an Experience Pack
    http://tinyurl.com/ysbw5r

    I fear I must wait for my Hexic.

    MiniMage

    MiniMage, Feb 20, 2007

  3. David

    Chris H. Guest

    Back on February 8, Microsoft released the free Experience Pack for Windows
    Vista:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...d3-1d67-4b02-bfd5-4add1879d3dc&DisplayLang=en
    Included in this release are:
    - Media Transfer
    Copy or stream media files from your home computer to your Tablet PC, so
    that you can enjoy your favorite music, videos, or pictures wherever you go.

    - Ink Crossword
    Solve crosswords on your Tablet PC using your tablet pen. Twelve puzzles
    come with Ink Crossword. You can also download a free daily puzzle and
    purchase more puzzle packs online.

    - Equation Writer
    Easily add mathematical expressions to your papers. Handwrite a math
    equation, and then convert it into a neatly typewritten image to paste into
    a report or a presentation.

    - Ink Flash Cards
    Create flash cards to help you learn facts or study for an exam. Handwrite a
    question on the front of a card and put an answer on the back. Draw, insert
    graphics, and add text, too.

    Also released is the free Microsoft Ink Desktop for Windows Vista, which is
    supported English, Korean, German, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese
    (Traditional), French, Italian, Spanish language versions:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...4a-9e58-45f7-985b-3c37b8eedb71&DisplayLang=en

    Chris H., Feb 20, 2007
  4. David

    Paul Smith Guest

    Hexic does run on Vista, you just need to copy the executable from an XP
    machine its installed on.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.