    version MS Windows XP, with obvious results. I was wondering if MS is
    planning on producing an international version for Tablet PC users who aren't
    using English windows XP?

    Rebecca, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Rebecca

    Chris H. Guest

    Microsoft has made no announcements in this area, Rebecca. Normal procedure
    is English (US) first, followed by other languages according to their usage
    demand just like the 40-some other language versions. We'll have to wait
    and see.
    In memory of a true friend, Windows MVP Alex Nichol

    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC
    Associate Expert

    Chris H., Apr 6, 2005

  3. is there some dependancy on English XP, or is it only english
    dokumentation/menu/all text?

    Daniel Danilin, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Rebecca

    Chris H. Guest

    I would assume it is only written in one language at this point, Daniel.
    Normal for Microsoft to write in their native language and the most popular
    usage in the world, and then later convert. If you have more questions,
    feel free to join the Tablet PC Chat at 10 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time today.
    Microsoft's Tablet PC Team will be in attendance to answer questions. See
    my posts with "Chat" in the Subject line.

    Chris H., Apr 6, 2005