    the bookmarks.html with the bookmarks.plist and that does not work.
    Surely there must be a way. Can anyone offer advice? Thank you.

    Ken

    k9660r, Apr 19, 2005

  2. k9660r

    Stephen C. Guest

    From the Safari Help file:

    Importing bookmarks the first time you start Safari

    The first time you open Safari, it automatically imports your bookmarks from
    Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, and Mozilla.

    At this time, you cannot import bookmarks from other web browsers into
    Safari. You might be able to move your bookmarks to Safari by exporting them
    from your web browser as an HTML document. Then open the document in Safari
    and open your Bookmarks Library in a separate window. Drag the links from the
    first window to a collection in your Bookmarks Library.

    Stephen C., Apr 19, 2005

  3. Red Winestain, Apr 22, 2005