    How do you get the notes out of Journal and into Word
    2000, there doesn't seem to be a relevant import/export
    routine

    Mark, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Mark

    Al Guest

    There is no direct export function available, but by using the "Action"
    "Convert to text" function you can paste converted, selected text to the
    clipboard for copying into Word. The disadvantage is that each line break is
    treated as a new paragraph.

    Al

    Al, Jul 2, 2003

  3. Actually, you can turn off this feature so that your line breaks aren't
    carried over into your Word document.

    Select text and then select Actions> Convert Handwriting to Text. Tap the
    Options button on the Text Correction dialog and uncheck "Preserve line
    breaks from notes."

    Hope that helps!

    Lisa Osse [MS], Jul 3, 2003
  4. Mark

    Al Guest

    That's what I love about this group - I keep learning new tricks.

    Al

    Al, Jul 3, 2003