    Can I just install it using the mobo's install DVD?

    Licensing issues?

    Computability?

    (PeteCresswell), Feb 15, 2009

  2. Per (PeteCresswell):
    Oops, spell checker strikes again....

    SHB "Compatibility"

    (PeteCresswell), Feb 15, 2009

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    Ed Medlin Guest

    Express Gate is a very lean Linux install to the bios itself. I have it on
    my P6T and it is actually just a pain and I disable it in the bios. By the
    time it loads and is ready to go I can almost be booted into my main OS.
    Some folks might like it, but for me it is just something to delay boot
    time. It loads mouse and keyboard drivers and loads on every boot up and
    then you have to click on "Boot to OS" if you want to bypass it.

    Ed

    Ed Medlin, Feb 15, 2009
  4. Per Ed Medlin:
    Thanks. I guess I'll forget it.

    My OS boots in 27 seconds. I can't imagine all the stuff you
    describe happening in significantly less than that.

    (PeteCresswell), Feb 15, 2009