    extension. Is this possible without losing my signal?
    Warner
    -Winston

    John, Jul 30, 2004

  2. John

    S.Lewis Guest

    I would think so. I've used KVM cables as long as 30' w/o signal
    degradation.

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Jul 30, 2004

  3. John

    Don Taylor Guest

    The guy I buy all my cables from says there are really good cables
    and then there are also some cheap bad cables. For trade shows he
    has made very high quality cables and driven monitors over 75' away.

    Really good ones usually cost more, don't buy any better than you need.
    See if you can find yourself a supplier who knows the difference.

    Don Taylor, Jul 30, 2004
  4. I'm using an extension cable of 25 feet right now with a Dell 4600 and NEC
    Multisync monitor with no problems.

    Ricky W. Hunt, Jul 30, 2004