    USB, PSD?

    Thanx :)
    xarion

    Xarion, Nov 22, 2006

  2. Xarion

    Donald Guest

    Have you selected the ARM chip yet ???

    If so, which one ??

    donald

    Donald, Nov 23, 2006

  3. The header says LPC2138.
    Strange to first select a controller and then try to figure out what to do
    with it!
    --
    Best Regards,
    Ulf Samuelsson

    Ulf Samuelsson, Nov 23, 2006
  4. Xarion

    Donald Guest

    Opps, your are right.

    The data sheet from: http://www.nxp.com/pip/LPC2132FBD64.html

    shows that this part does not have an external buss or a USB port.

    So the only uption is MMC/SD cards.

    The LPC2138 has 256K of flash, should be enough room to put an fat16
    file system, if the OP wants it.

    Xarion, what is it you want do ?

    donald

    Must be a noob.