    Is there a little plug that could be disconnected?

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Bernard

    Bernard Grandjacques, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Bernard Grandjacques

    bobo Guest

    How large is the stick? According to Toshiba the 2100CDS has a max memory
    size of 160mb.

    Hello,

    The system should see the new memory at start-up but it does not.

    The memory is good. It is a new Kingston stick.

    Can someone tell me how the extra memory is connected to the board?

    bobo, Mar 30, 2005

  3. The stick is 128 mb. It should be all right.

    Bernard

    Bernard Grandjacques, Mar 31, 2005