    Wine fails to run the Setup.exe. I also searched the Web with
    goole, without success so far. :-(

    Wolfgang

    Wolfgang Schotte, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Wolfgang Schotte

    Bjoern Rost Guest

    I haven't tried this myself, but it sounds fine:

    http://sdcc.sourceforge.net/

    bjoern

    Bjoern Rost, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Wolfgang Schotte

    sawik Guest

    I don't think there are any eZ80 compilers (other then Zilog/IAR)
    out there. The only ones I've seen are for Z80 thus won't be very useful.

    I never used wine but this approach works under windows. You may also
    need to copy reg entries

    Maciek.

    sawik, Nov 18, 2004
  4. Wolfgang Schotte

    Paul Burke Guest

    I believe a gcc port was started for eZ80, but I don't think it got very
    far.

    Paul Burke

    Paul Burke, Nov 18, 2004