    TTupper Guest

    Where can I get this utility, I have had the hardest time locating this
    utility on Aopen web site.

    TTupper, Jul 1, 2003

  2. TTupper

    KURIAKI Guest

    KURIAKI, Jul 1, 2003

  3. TTupper

    TTupper Guest

    I can't seem to find it there, everthing else but
    http://www.aopen.com/tech/techinside/Ezwinflash.htm

    --
    KURIAKI
    Looking for a BIOS? ftp://roby.sytes.net:48

    TTupper, Jul 2, 2003
  4. TTupper

    c Guest

    Just download the bios for your motherboard. There will be an exe file in
    there with a W followed by a number. This is the EZ winflash program and
    bios in one file. There will also be a file with the same number as the exe
    file and a bin extension without the W. Just unzip those to a folder and run
    the exe file.

    Chris

    c, Jul 2, 2003
  5. TTupper

    johnnd Guest

    I have had the same problem. It was not even included in the setup disk
    that came with my AK77-333 motherboard,despite the fact that they rave about
    it values in the same manual. It must be another bogus advertizing ploy

    johnnd, Jul 4, 2003
  6. TTupper

    wizza Guest

    EZWinflash is not a utility, it's a bios, you just download the bios for
    your ezflash compliant motherboard and that's it, you don't need anything
    else....

    wizza

    wizza, Jul 6, 2003