F_Panel1 connectors on GA-8IKHXT

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Hampster, Feb 6, 2009.

  1. Hampster

    Hampster

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2009
    Location:
    Rockhampton
    Hi Team,

    Pebcak...

    Trying to install newly aquiried motherboard (Not new-- it was given to me by No.1 Son). All going well until I try and connect the front panel. I have 4 pairs of wires and 18 (less 1) pins to choose from..
    Can you see my delemma?

    Power SW Twin plug, black wire and white wire
    Reset SW Twin plug, Orange wire and white wire
    Power LED Triple plug, Green wire then middle spot empty then white wire
    HDD LED Twin Plug, yellow wire and white wire.

    Mother board has 2 row 18 pin slot. (pin 13 removed)

    1 2
    HD+ . . HD-
    STRLED+ . . SPK-
    PWRLD . . NC
    PD+ . . NC
    PW- . . VCC
    PW+ . . RST
    No Pin . GND
    5VSB . . STRLED
    BMC_SLP_BTN . . GND
    17 18
    I figure the HDD LED goes on 1 and 2 but which way round.....? as for the others ...well!..?
    Any clues appreciated...

    Hampster, Feb 6, 2009